Don’t Miss This Event!
The Greater Atlanta Chapter of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE) announces an outstanding opportunity for professional development and industry networking.
Chief Ronny J. Coleman,
Former California State Fire Marshal
• Exhibitor Showcase March 12 and 13 featuring important products and services
• Cutting edge technology exhibits
• Meet industry specialists
• Three days of 1-day and 2-day professional seminars showcasing leading fire and life safety topics
• More than 40 outstanding speakers featuring industry leaders with unique expertise, insight, and technical knowledge, who are on the forefront of fire and life safety issues
• NICET hours/credits
• FFSTC Approved Courses
• Professional Development Hours
• Completion certificates issued
Join your colleagues and visit with speakers at the Sponsored Welcome Reception on March 12th at 4:30pm with free appetizers and cash bar.
Fire Detection/Alarms, Fire Sprinklers, Computer Fire Modeling, Storage Occupancies, Flammable & Combustible Liquids, Structural Fire Protection, Special Hazards, Code Issues, Combustible Dust, Fire Pump Systems, Performance-Based Design, JCAHO Life Safety Requirements
Who should attend?
Engineers, Architects, Contractors, Insurance Professionals, Risk Managers, Fire Inspectors, Designers, Fire Chiefs, Loss Prevention, Building and Fire Officials
Register online starting in January at www.sfpeatlanta.org.